Sunday, January 24, 2010

Almost Finished.

Today I am making the last minor changes to my report. I will have my final word count and report ready to be printed and bound at school tomorrow morning. I plan on handing everything in during the second half of school. It will be very nice to have the Personal Project done with.

The exhibition night was a great success. My table was not as elaborate as some people's but it was simple and attractive. I recieved many great questions from parents, siblings and teachers in the ISB community.

My Timeline
Progress as of January 23rd 2010

-Topic selection
-Finish research this week. (week of November 16th)
-Have my plan done by the end of November.
-Star volunteering by December 5th 2009.
-Detailed outline done by December 7th 2009 (handed in), starting to write the draft.

-Starting to put my scrapbook together, January 2nd.
-Draft handed into Mr. Geraets just before ski camp, Jan. 6th .

-Changes made after ski camp, Jan. 10th.
-Good copy of the essay &possibly the product finished, Jan. 17th.
-Project Exhibition evening, Jan. 19th.


-Final date for submission of completed project and process journal, Jan. 25th.
-Internal Moderation of project and interviews, February 11-19th 2010.


Orange has been completed,
Blue is still to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment