- The write up needs to have everything I understand & what I've learned during the project
- The examiner needs to see that I understand my AoI
- Do NOT call it a Personal Statement or Write-up
- The detailed outline is due by December 4th 2009 to my supervisor
- The outline needs to show where I am going to go with my essay
- Before I start writing, I need to be sure of the criteria
- Enquiry: What effect does the research have? What impact?
- Action: What steps did I take as a result of my research?
- Reflection: What could I have changed? Be honest about any mistakes made
- Fully understand Health & Social education
- Don't use stupid fonts on the title page, table of content, etc...
- Images used should be relevant to the topic and not violate copyright
- Always talk about how the AoI relates to the topic/product
- The introduction should state the goal, and not the process
- Examiners ask for more emphasis on the goal
- The introduction is marked on Criteria A and tells the reader weather or not the essay is going to be good
I have thought hard about making a goal for myself. The goal given us today at the workshop was to get a 7 on the project. I have set my goal one point higher, at an 8. I think that I will be able to reach my goal as long as I stick to my timeline and use my time very wisely.
I called the Hippotherapie Zentrum again today. The seceratary didn't ever send me the list of therapists. I asked them if they could kindly send it as soon as possible. It's very important that I get to observe a couple sessions before the Winter break. What I learn from the therapists and patients are a massive and extremely important aspect of my essay. I think that having a thorough understanding and experience about hippotherapie will set me apart from all the other projects.